Pay Per Click Advertising
Pay Per Click Advertising
More qualified traffic + more prospects = more business.
And you only pay for actual site visits. Sounds like a no-brainer.
What is PPC?
PPC, or Pay Per Click Advertising, is defined as an advertising model in which the advertiser only pays the host when their ad is clicked. Search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing use a bid-based model in search engine result pages for their paid advertisements in which the advertiser bids on keywords (based on research) to achieve the highest ranking amongst their competitors.
The image below illustrates a Google search engine result page, or SERP, and how results are broken down. As you may notice, roughly 40% of the page above the fold is dedicated to paid advertising.
How we do it—The Z Global PPC Program
Here is how our system works:
- First we research and identify up to 500 keywords that we feel will bring us targeted and qualified traffic (without spending $50 per click!).
- Next, we categorize these keywords into groups based on your offerings so we can write ads and calls-to-action that are directly tied to that offering. Ads are then reviewed and approved.
- Bid Strategy—now, based on our categories, we will formulate a bid strategy aligned with your budget. This strategy will get us near the top of the page, while avoiding the high cost of the ultra-competitive keywords; we will find the sweet spot between CPC (cost-per-click) and placement on the first page. For example, we may elect to target positions #3-7 for 99 cents, rather than bid $12 to get the #1 position.
- Test and Launch Campaign.
- Manage bids; improve/revise ads based on customer behavior. (Ongoing)
Why should I try it?
Because it is EXTREMELY effective and provides immediate traffic and results. With a PPC campaign, we can launch your services and within minutes your ad will be displayed under relevant keywords YOUR CUSTOMERS are searching every day.
Pay Per Click Advertising is one of the top three ROI marketing strategies (Marketing Sherpa Benchmark Guide). What’s great about PPC is that you only pay when somebody wants to commit to seeing your website and learn more about what you do. In other words, you don’t pay for tire-kickers. Also your “ad” is exposed for free…thousands can see your content and even your URL, but you only pay if they click through. That doesn’t happen in traditional advertising mediums.
So how do you get started with Pay Per Click Advertising? By contacting us today so we can start driving leads your way!